- IIPE congratulates the students selected by HPCL
- CORRIGENDUM: Inviting expression of interest for providing premises for hostels for the academic year 2020-21
- NOTIFICATION FOR FILLING UP OF VARIOUS NON-FACULTY POSITIONS
- Inviting expression of interest for providing premises for hostels for the academic year 2020-21
- Notification for Appointment of President of Board of Governors
- List of candidates selected and offered appointment letters for faculty positions
- List of candidate(s) selected and offered appointment letters for non-teaching positions
- Cancelled Positions: Senior assistants - 3 posts, Junior Assistants - 3 posts
B. TECH. ADMISSION 2019 - 20
- Online Application Portal opens on June 15, 2019, and is valid till July 12, 2019
- For more information on the admission procedure for the academic session 2019-20, click here
AT A GLANCE
There's nothing I believe in more strongly than getting young people interested in science and engineering, for a better tomorrow, for all humankind.
- Bill Nye
The objective of establishing IIPE is to meet the quantitative and qualitative gap and supply of skilled manpower for Petroleum Sector and to boost the research activities needed for growth of sector.
Learn, Experience and Implement is what IIPE strives for and inculcate the same in the students.
The Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy (IIPE) is an autonomous institute under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Govt. of India and backed by public sector Oil and Gas giant viz. HPCL, IOCL, ONGC, GAIL, OIL whose CEOs are on the Board of IIPE.
Learn, Experience and implement is what we strive for and inculcate the same is our students
B.Tech ( Petroleum Engineering )
Petroleum engineering is a branch of Oil & Gas, which is a booming industry of India. The objective of the programme offered by IIPE is to prepare the candidates as per the industry standards and fill in the gap by providing skilled and managerial manpower to the OIl & Gas industry.
B.Tech ( Chemical Engineering )
The energy industry is one of the dynamic sectors of India. The chemical engineering program is intended to expose the students to the fundamentals of the programme and create them into professionals who can be the best fit in the energy sector.
Sports Meet - 2018
A sports meet is planned to be organized from 27th and 28th April 2018 for various events viz; Cricket; Volleyball; Football; Badminton; Kho-kho; Basket Ball.
The Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy (IIPE) Engineering is the first Petroleum University to start its operations in the state of Andhra Pradesh. IIPE has its permanent campus in Vizag. It is a Government of India recognised university and is strongly backed by many oil majors viz. HPCL, IOCL, ONGC, GAIL, OIL and the Andhra Pradesh government.