Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering
1. Adsorption & Separation:
2. Metal-organic frameworks
- Carbon capture from powerplant flue gases by metal-organic frameworks
- Hydrogen and Methane storage for automobile applications
- Alkane/Alkene and hydrocarbons non thermal membrane based separation from refinary gases
- Heavy metal (Eg: Uranium, Vanadium and Nickel) and contaminants removal from water
- Density functional theory (DFT)
- Molecular dynamics (MD) & Grand Canonical Monte Carlo (GCMC) Simulations
- Regression Analysis
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
Phone:0891-2856060 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. M.S & PhD - Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai (2020)
- Thesis: Multiscale modelling of adsorption hydrogen storage in metal-organic frameworks
2. B. Tech in Chemical Engineering - Andhra University College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam (2014)
1. Assistant Professor - Indian Institute of Petroleum & Energy, Visakhapatnam (2021- Present)2. Postdoctoral Research Associate at University of Liverpool (2020-2021)
- Project: Data-driven modeling and high throughput screening of metal-organic frameworks for ethane and ethylene separation
3. Institute postdoctoral fellowship at Indian Institute of Technology Madras (2020)
- Project: Investigation of oxidative dehydrogenation (ODH) reaction mechanism of ethane to ethylene with CO2
- Sridhar, P., and Niket S. Kaisare. "A critical analysis of transport models for refueling of MOF-5 based hydrogen adsorption system." Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry (2020).
- Palla S, Kaisare NS. On-board hydrogen storage in an adsorbent bed: Development of a multi-scale dynamic "1D-plus-1D" model. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy (2020).
- Palla S, Kaisare NS. Evaluating the Impact of Pellet Densification and Graphite Addition for Design of On-Board Hydrogen Storage in a Fixed Bed of MOF-5 Pellets. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy (2020).
- Mohan TV, Palla S, Kuppan B, Kaisare NS, Selvam P. Hydrogen Sorption Characteristics of Ordered Mesoporous Carbons: Experimental and Modeling View Point. Journal of Chemical & Engineering Data. 2018;63(12):4543-4551.
- Ethiraj Jayashree, Palla S, and Helge Reinsch. "Insights into high pressure gas adsorption properties of ZIF-67: Experimental and theoretical studies." Microporous and Mesoporous Materials (2019): 109867.
- Rimita Bose, Jayashree Ethiraj, Palla S, Jithin John Varghese, Kaisare NS, Parasuraman Selvam. Adsorption of Hydrogen and Carbon Dioxide in Zeolitic Imidazolate Framework Structure with SOD Topology: Experimental and Modelling Studies. Adsorption journal (2020).
- Palla S, Kaisare NS. A Combined Adsorbent Bed and Pellet Model for Adsorptive Hydrogen Storage. AIChE Annual meeting October 28 - November 2, 2018 in Pittsburgh, PA, USA.
- Mohan, T.V.R.; Palla, S.; Kaisare, N.S.; Selvam, P., Experimental and Modelling Assessments of Hydrogen in Hexagonal Ordered Mesoporous Carbons, 3rd Int. Conf. on Advanced Energy Materials, September 10-12, 2018, Surrey, UK.