All JEE ADV-2018 qualified rank holders who had registered their application for admission at IIPE 20188-20 are here by informed that few vacancies are available at IIPE as listed below:
|B.Tech. Chemical Engineering||13||02||01||01 (+02*)||5||GE-02; EWS-01; OBC-03; SC-02; ST-01|
|B.Tech. Petroleum Engineering||12||00||04||04||03||GE-03; EWS-01; OBC-03; SC-0; ST-0|
* Likely to be available for Spot Admission, if a candidate fails to submit the necessary documents by 9th August 2019, 10:30 AM.
Those who are interested to avail the opportunity for seeking admission at IIPE have to register themselves at IIPE campus, AUCE (A) Main building, 2nd floor, Visakhapatnam-530 003 between 9 AM -12 Noon on August 09, 2019. As per the merit order in respective categories, the seat allotment will complete on the same day after 12 Noon. Therefore, all the interested candidates are to be physically present with all the necessary documents as mentioned on the IIPE website along with fee payment by ‘DD’ in favour of Indian Institute of Petroleum & Energy, Visakhapatnam of a total amount as mentioned below:
|Tuition Fee (for 1st Semester)||75000||---|
|Miscellaneous fee ( For year)||5400||5400|
|Total (without Hostel)||80400.00||5400.00|
|Hostel fee towards accommodation (for 1st Semester)||25000||25000|
|Total (with Hostel)||105400.00||30400.00|
1. Since there will be no admission schedule further for the academic year 2019-20 after the spot admission, no refund will be made in case of withdrawals after Spot Admissions as such vacancies will not be filled up by anyone and kept vacant for all the four years.
2. Tuition fee waivers for all the eligible categories are subject to verification and approval in subsequent period.
3. Visakhapatnam is the only Legal Jurisdiction for any dispute arises on the eve of admissions into IIPE. In case, if it is the High Court, Andhra Pradesh Hon’ble High Court at Amaravathi is the legal jurisdiction.
4. In case of any furnished information is found wrong / Incomplete later, his/her admission is liable to be cancelled.
5. Candidates can refer the link http://iipe.ac.in/admissions/admissions2018-how-to-apply/ for the eligibility criteria and the documents to be produced during the verification.