(JEE Advanced, 2019)
IIPE, Vishakhapatnam invites applications from the Indian citizens for admission into 4-year B.Tech. programmes in the following disciplines for the academic session 2019-20.
Students should have qualified JEE (Advanced) - 2019 and must separately apply for IIPE counselling through Online Application Portal. Admissions are on the basis of the scores in JEE (Advanced) 2019. Admission forms can be filled-up on-line after payment of Application fee only.
Application Fee (Non Refundable)
Rs. 1000/- for UR & OBC
Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PH
Reservation Policy in admissions as per the Government of India directives at par with IITs will be applicable.
Admission will be based on JEE (Advanced) - 2019 Rank List.
Performance in Class XII (or Equivalent) Board Examinations: The candidate should satisfy at least one of the following two criteria for admission to IITs.
1. Must have secured at least 75% aggregate marks in the Class XII (or equivalent) Board examination. The aggregate marks of SC, ST and PWD candidates should be at least 65%
2. Must be within the category-wise top 20 percentile of successful candidates in their respective class XII (or equivalent) board examination. The percentile calculation will be done for the required subjects in a single academic year only. The marks scored in the following five subjects will be considered for calculating the aggregate marks and the cut-off marks for fulfilling the top 20 percentile criterion (i) Physics, (ii) Chemistry, (iii) Mathematics, (iv) A language (if the candidate has taken more than one language, then the language with the higher marks will be considered), (v) Any subject other than the above four (the subject with the highest marks will be considered). For calculation of the total marks for five subjects, if the marks awarded in a subject is NOT out of 100, then the marks will be scaled (up or down) to 100 so that the total aggregate marks is out of 500.
However, the onus lies on the candidate to prove that he / she is within the top 20 percentile at the time of physical Registration / verification for admission by way of proper authenticated credential, failing which his/her registration / admission stands cancelled and the 25 % of the advance tuition fee paid by him / her shall be forfeited.
1. The candidates who have been provisionally allotted seat by paying advance fee online have to imperatively report physically on August 1-2, 2019 between 10 AM and 4 PM at IIPE office at Visakhapatnam along with the originals of their certificates and credentials as listed below along with DD for balance fee.
1. All certificates (Pass Certificate, if any and Marks Sheets/ Grade Cards) for 10th Class and 12th Class;
2. Original Admit Card of JEE (Advanced) 2019 and Downloaded Score Card of JEE (Advanced) 2019;
3. Date of Birth proof (SSC / XII Certificate which contains the Date of Birth);
4. Provisional Seat Allotment Letter along with copy of the application
5. Proof of payment of advance fee for seat acceptance of Rs.30,000 (for GEN, OBC) or Rs.20,000 (for SC, ST);
6. Colour Passport Size and Stamp Size Photographs with white background (at least 12 numbers each);
7. Duly certified original medical report from Government Medical officer;
8. Caste Certificate (OBC / SC / ST), if applicable (Issued by competent authority);
9. Physical Disability certificate (if applicable) for PH candidates.
For students who do not produce the original testimonials or fail to pay the balance of the fee, their admission will be cancelled and the seats shall be made open for the spot admissions;
Note: The originals will be returned after verification and self-attested copies will be retained at the Reporting Centre.
Candidates are requested to follow the IIPE website (www.iipe.ac.in) regularly for results and admission related updates. No personal communication will be entertained for admission. If any person fails to follow details, it is totally at his/her risk and responsibility, and institute does not bear any liability.
REFUND OF ADMISSION FEES
Admission fee of the candidates not selected in the final list will be totally refunded. In the event of a student/candidate withdrawing before the Registration, the admission fee will be refunded after deduction of the processing fee of Rs. 1000/-. However if any candidate withdraws his/her admission after the Registration, no refund will be entertained.
Visakhapatnam is the only Legal Jurisdiction for any dispute arises on the eve of admissions into IIPE. In case, if it is the High Court, Andhra Pradesh Hon'ble High Court at Amaravathi is the legal jurisdiction.
Indian Institute of Petroleum & Energy,
2nd Floor, AU Engineering College Main Building,