CORRIGENDUM TO VACANCY NOTIFICATION FOR NON-TEACHING STAFF
Date: 8th October 2018
Further to the vacancy notification for non-teaching staff on fixed term and consolidated salary basis, the following corrigendum is issued:
Accountant: CA Inter/Post graduate/Graduate in commerce and accounting with good knowledge of tally with 2 to 3 years’ experience in Industry / Academic Institutions. Should be proficient in maintenance of accounts, processing of bills, salaries, taxes, statutory compliances like GST, PF, ESI, Professional Tax, TDS, liaison with auditors, banks and other external agencies.
Preference: CA Inter with good vision on funds budgeting, Cash flow, preparation of Monthly and Annual accounts, Cash handling etc. He/She should have good spoken and written skills of English and should be a good go-getter with people.
Salary: Fixed consolidated salary of approximately Rs.25,000/-p.m.
Senior / Junior Assistant: Should be a Graduate or Postgraduate well versed with procedures of Administration and Examination cell of higher educational institutions / university having about 5 to 8 experience in case of Senior Assistant, 2 to 3 years of experience in case of Junior Assistant. He/She should have good communication skills in English and should be a carved hand in drafting correspondences. He/She should be able to independently handle the issues of his/her areas in consultation / guidance of his/her higher ups. He/She needs to liaise with internal and external agencies.
Salary: Fixed consolidated salary of approximately up to Rs.30,000/-p.m.
Salary is negotiable and commensurate with qualification, experience and other factors.
The last date for receipt of applications through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org is extended until 5 PM on 11 October 2018.
Only the applications received by e-mail: email@example.com shall be considered.
- Candidates called for interview shall produce their original certificates/testimonials/credentials with one set of Xerox copies.
- The candidates are directed to check the web site and their e-mail mentioned in their application for further communication. No personal communication shall be entertained.
- The Director of IIPE reserves the right to reject or accept any or all the applications without assigning any reason and/or to modify the no. of vacancies.
- The posts are purely temporary on a fixed term and fixed consolidated salary basis, which may extend or may not extend beyond the fixed term.
- Mere eligibility of qualifications and experience shall not vest any right on the candidates for interview/test/selection.
- The decision of the Director shall be final in all matters and canvassing in any manner shall entail disqualification of the candidate.