Details of Fees
1st Semester (Fee payable for New Admission (UG Student))
As per the Government of India directives, reservation policy will be applicable.
1. The students have to pay initial advance amount of Rs. 30,000 in case of OBC / General Candidates and Rs. 20,000/- for SC / ST candidates through online payment portal on provisional confirmation of seat allotment in different rounds within the stipulated time;
2. Remaining balance Tuition Fee of Rs.45,000 in case of OBC / General Candidates payable on the spot during Registration process; SC/ST candidates have to essentially submit their caste certificate at the time of admission only and the fee paid by them will be subsequently refunded after verification.
3. Miscellaneous fee Rs.5,400/-(Rupees Five thousand and four hundred only) single time payment towards admission fee, caution deposit, library fee, sports fee etc., for all the students;
4. Hostel fee of Rs.25,000/- per semester (In case of candidates opted for Hostel facility); in case of all the candidates.
5. Fee mentioned in # 2 are to be paid by way of Demand Draft in favour of Indian Institute of Petroleum & Energy payable at Visakhapatnam;
6. Apart from the above, Rs.5,000/- is to be paid in cash to the Hostel Manager towards the advance for monthly food expenses, in case of candidates opted for Hostel facility;
7. In other words the student who stays in hostel has to pay total Rs.75,400/- for OBC / GENERAL (Rs.45,000/ + Rs.5,400 + Rs.25,000); and Rs. 30,400/- for SC/ST (Rs.5,400 + Rs.25,000); by way of single DD in favour of Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy and cash Rs.5,000 as advance to the Hostel Manager towards food expenses.