- The payment of balance tuition fee by the Candidate who accepted the allotment by paying Rs.30,000/-. is to be paid on 29th July, 2017 during the registration process for the programs B.Tech (Petroleum Engineering) or B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) to which the candidate is allotted.
- The balance of the tuition fee along with miscellaneous charges including deposits like Caution fee, library charges and other charges etc., amounting to Rs.5,000 per annum (Single time payment) is to be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Indian Institute of Petroleum & Energy payable at Visakhapatnam.
- Those who stay in the hostel have to pay Rs..25,000 per semester.
- An advance of Rs.5,000/- (Rupees Five thousand only) is to be paid to the Manager of the Hostel towards the food expenses of Rs.3,500 per month.
- All the above charges are to be paid only in the form of Demand Draft payable in favour of Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy except those Rs.5,000 advance payable to the Hostel Manager.
- In other words the student who stays in hostel has to pay total Rs.75,000/- (Rs.45,000/ + Rs.5,000 + Rs.25,000) by way of single DD in favour of Indian Institutee of Petroleum and Energy andDD/ cash Rs.5,000 as advance to the Hostel Manager towards food expenses.
Instructions for candidates who are allotted seat
The candidates who have been provisionally allotted seat by paying advance fee online have to report physically on 30 th and 31 st July, 2017 between 10 AM and 4 PM at IIPE office at Visakhapatnam.
The academic verification of all testimonials will be done on 30 th and 31 st July, 2017 from 10 AM to 4 PM.. All such candidates need to bring the originals of their certificates and credentials as listed below:
All Certificates, Marks Sheets & Other Documents in Original and Two Sets of Photocopies:
- All certificates (Pass Certificate, if any and Marks Sheets/ Grade Cards) for 10th Class and 12th Class.
- Original Admit Card of JEE (Advanced) 2016 and Downloaded Score Card of JEE (Advanced) 2016.
- Date of Birth proof (SSC / XII Certificate which contains the Date of Birth).
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter along with copy of the application.
- Proof of payment for seat acceptance fee of Rs.30,000 (for GEN, OBC) OR Rs.20,000 (for SC, ST).
- Colour Passport Size and Stamp Size Photographs with white background (at least 12 numbers each).
- Duly certified original medical report from Government Medical officer.
- Caste Certificate ( OBC / SC / ST), if applicable (Issued by competent authority).
- Physical Disability certificate (if applicable) for PH candidates.
For students who do not produce the original testimonials or fail to pay the balance of the fee, their admission process will be cancelled and the seats shall be made open for the spot admissions.
Note: The originals will be returned after verification and self-attested copies will be retained by the Reporting Centre.