B.TECH. ADMISSION – 2016
IIPE, Vishakhapattanam invites applications from the Indian citizens for admission in 4-year B.Tech. programme in the following disciplines for the academic session 2016 - 17.
- Petroleum Engineering (Number of seats = 50)
- Chemical Engineering (Number of seats = 50)
Admission will be based on JEE (Advanced) - 2016 Rank List. The candidate should have 75% minimum aggregate marks (70% in case of SC/ST/Physical Disability) in class 12th or equivalent.
Cut-Off Ranks in each category
To know the cut off ranks in each category, click here.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR B. TECH ADMISSION AT IIPE
|Start date for online submission of application||June 16, 2016 (Thu)|
|Last date for online submission of application||July 4, 2016 (Mon)|
|Result of First Round of allotment of Students||July 8, 2016 10:00 Hrs (Fri)|
|Last date for acceptance of Registration Fee for
First Round ( General/ OBC: Rs. 30,000/-, SC/ST: Rs. 20,000/-, and PH: Category wise)
|July 11, 2016 (Mon)|
|Result of Second Round of Allotment of Students||July 13, 2016 10:00 Hrs(Wed)|
|Last date for acceptance of Registration Fee for
Second Round ( General/ OBC: Rs. 30,000/-, SC/ST: Rs. 20,000/-, and PH: Category wise)
|July 16, 2016 (Sat)|
|Result of Third Round of Allotment of Students||July 19, 2016 10:00 Hrs (Tue)|
|Last date for acceptance of Registration Fee for Third Round ( General/ OBC: Rs. 30,000/-, SC/ST: Rs. 20,000/-, and PH: Category wise)||July 21, 2016 (Thu)|
|Result of Fourth Round of Allotment of Students||July 23, 2016 10:00 Hrs (Sat)|
|Last date for acceptance of Registration Fee for Fourth Round ( General/ OBC: Rs. 30,000/-, SC/ST: Rs. 20,000/-, and PH: Category wise)||July 25, 2016 (Mon)|
|For all the candidates who had registered them selves by making payment of Rs.30,000/- in case of GEN/OBC and Rs.20,000/- in case of SC/ST, and were allotted the admissions offer, in the first three rounds, are hereby informed that they can attend the Admissions Process on 29th or 30th July, 2016 as for their convenience in the office of IIPE, 2nd Floor, Main Block, Andhra university Engineering College(A) campus, Andhra University between 10 Am and 4 PM. They have to submit all the documents as specified in the web site including their application, for verification and have to physically be present for verification.||July 29th/30th, 2016|
|All those candidates who had registered in the fourth round by payment of Rs 30000/ in case of GEN/OBC or Rs.20,000/ in case of SC/ST and who have received confirmation of the admission from ERP team today, are here by informed that they have to report for Admission Process, at the office of IIPE-Visakhapatnam in the 2nd Floor, Main Block of Andhra University College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam, from 2 PM to 5 PM of 30th July, 2016 and 9 AM to 12 Noon of 31 st July, 2016. They have to bring the documents as specified in the check list placed for the admission process of the first three rounds along with payment of the fees as specified.||July 30th/31th, 2016|
|Academic session starts||August 1, 2016 (Mon)|
The admission of candidates selected in rounds 1, 2, and 3 will be confirmed subject to the verification of the original documents.
Fourth round admission process, please await the data in the web site shortly
APPLICATION FEE (NON REFUNDABLE)
₹1000/- for UR & OBC
₹500/- for SC/ST/PH
Payment of application fee can be made either through Online or Challan System (SBI & its Associate bank only).
Reservation Policy as per the Government of India directives will be applicable.
HOW TO APPLY
Admission forms can be filled up Online after payment of Application fee only. Click here to apply online
Cut off Ranks
Cut off Ranks after all Rounds
DETAILS OF FEES
For more detail Click on the link: IIPE
- The payment of balance tuition fee by the Candidate who accepted the allotment by paying Rs.30,000/-. is to be paid on 29th July, 2016 during the registration process for the programs B.Tech (Petroleum Engineering) or B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) to which the candidate is allotted.
- The balance of the tuition fee along with miscellaneous charges including deposits like Caution fee, library charges and other charges etc., amounting to Rs.5,000 per annum (Single time payment) is to be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Indian Institute of Petroleum & Energy payable at Visakhapatnam.
- Those who stay in the hostel have to pay Rs..25,000 per semester.
- An advance of Rs.5,000/- (Rupees Five thousand only) is to be paid to the Manager of the Hostel towards the food expenses of Rs.3,500 per month.
- All the above charges are to be paid only in the form of Demand Draft payable in favour of Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy except those Rs.5,000 advance payable to the Hostel Manager.
- In other words the student who stays in hostel has to pay total Rs.75,000/- (Rs.45,000/ + Rs.5,000 + Rs.25,000) by way of single DD in favour of Indian Institutee of Petroleum and Energy andDD/ cash Rs.5,000 as advance to the Hostel Manager towards food expenses.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES WHO WERE ALLOTTED SEAT
- The candidates who have been provisionally allotted seat in the 1 st to 3rd rounds and accepted the seat by paying fee online have to report physically on 29 th July, 2016 and 30th July, 2016 between 10 AM and 4 PM (with a lunch break time) at IIPE office at Visakhapatnam.
- The academic verification of all testimonials will be done on 29 th July 2016 and 30th July 2016 from 10 AM to 4 PM.. All such candidates need to bring the originals of their certificates and credentials as listed below:
For students who do not produce the original testimonials or fail to pay the balance of the fee, their admission process will be cancelled and the seats shall be made open for the spot admissions;
All Certificates, Marks Sheets & Other Documents in Original and Two Sets of Photocopies:
- All certificates (Pass Certificate, if any and Marks Sheets/ Grade Cards) for 10th Class and 12th Class;
- Original Admit Card of JEE (Advanced) 2016 and Downloaded Score Card of JEE (Advanced) 2016;
- Date of Birth proof (SSC / XII Certificate which contains the Date of Birth);
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter along with copy of the application
- Proof of payment for seat acceptance fee of Rs.30,000 (for GEN, OBC) OR Rs.20,000 (for SC, ST);
- Colour Passport Size and Stamp Size Photographs with white background (at least 12 numbers each);
- Duly certified original medical report from Government Medical officer;
- Caste Certificate ( OBC / SC / ST), if applicable (Issued by competent authority);
- Physical Disability certificate (if applicable) for PH candidates.
Note: The originals will be returned after verification and self-attested copies will be retained by the Reporting Centre.
1) Fee Structure:
Remaining Tuition fee of Rs.45,000/- (In case of OBC / General Candidates) and Rs.17,500/- (for SC / ST candidates ) payable on the spot;
Miscellaneous fee Rs.5,000/-(Rupees Five thousand only) single time payment towards admission fee, caution deposit, library fee, sports fee etc;
Hostel fee of Rs.25,000/- per semester (In case of candidates opted for Hostel facility only);
All the above fee are to be paid by way of single Demand Draft in favour of Indian Institute of Petroleum & Energy payable at Visakhapatnam
Apart from the above Rs.5,000/- is to be paid in cash to the Hostel Manager towards the advance for monthly food expenses, in case of candidates opted for Hostel facility.
Candidates are requested to follow the IIPE website (http://www.iipe.ac.in/) regularly for results and admission related updates. No personal communication will be made for admission.
Spot admission at IIPE on 3rd August, 2016. For details click here
REFUND OF ADMISSION FEES
Money of the candidates not selected in any list will be refunded as per AICTE rules.
Indian Institute of Petroleum & Energy,
2nd Floor, AU Engg College Main Block,